He has made everything beautiful in His time. He has placed eternity in the hearts of men yet they can not fathom what God will do from beginning to end. - Ecc. 3:11

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Road Block

So I hit a road block. The doctors found a mass on my mother's stomach. When I heard that news on Friday my entire life changed. One conversation...one comment...one word...Cancer changed everything. At this point we are not sure if it is cancer. A biopsy is scheduled for June 9th. We are hoping that we can have that procedure pushed forward. To say my emotional state is a little unbalanced right now is quite the understatement. But instead of this situation driving me to my comfort of food...I am without an appetite. Just when I was feeling pretty good about excercising and getting my eating habits somewhat under control...this happens. So now I have to force myself to eat and will have to force myself to continue to work out. That is what my parents told me. We will get through this. My mother is strong and a fighter. AND...God is God. So we trust in Him for His perfect plan and Sovereignty. We believe Him for big things. Healing. Miracles. Wisdom for the doctors. And above all, that through this situation He receives all glory. He is the God of all comfort. More than a doughnut, Reece's cup, White Castles, or a Quarter pounder with cheese hold the onions. He is holding our family right now. So I will try my best to hold on to Him. So for now....Operation Bridesmaid Dress is still on. Somewhat. But I have lost 3lbs. :) Praise Him for my mother. Praise Him for Who He is.

No comments:

Post a Comment